Sales Talk: Rebutting Your Toughest Objections, NOW!
Mastering the art of objection rebuttal may be the most important sales skill needed by sales professionals today. It shouldn’t be adversarial; it should be educational, with more than a little persuasive psychology thrown in. In this powerful session learn how to:
- Understand objections and communication to increase your objection success.
- Identify the four most common objection areas, used by the four most common types of customers and see strategies to win them over!
- Discover 19 sales psychology best practices to respond to tough questions.
- Get specific word tracks to respond to the following objection situations:
- “I can get it cheaper, somewhere else.”
- “What’s my out the door price?”
- “Why buy now?”
- “I’m concerned about the economy …”
- “It’s way too expensive.”
- And more
You’ll want to keep this video easily accessible to use repeatedly for staff meetings, new employee training session and veteran tune-ups.
Video, Audio, PDF Document – All 3 downloads plus one week of unlimited e-mail access to send follow-up questions about the topic to Mark Rodgers and get advice. (iTunes, Quicktime or the latest version of Windows Media Player and Acrobat Reader required)
* Once you place your order, you will have 48 hrs. to download your product.