Admission is Extremely Limited.
If you desire a structured approach to your growth you may qualify for Mark’s Guided Mentor Program.
This program is recommended for those at any level of their career whose intellectual curiosity and talent cause them to wander from task to task or those who require more urgency in creating results.
- A detailed performance game plan with specific results and completion dates.
- Formal, scheduled contact times to discuss accomplishments and obstacles preventing short-term tasks from being completed.
- Three months unlimited access via text, e-mail, and phone; all messages returned within 24 hours.
- When mutually convenient Skype video conferences.
Here’s how it works:
- First we spend some time talking to figure out together whether the program is right for you.
- If we decide the program is right for you, then we examine your current situation, your expectations and create mentoring goals.
- Then we create professional and personal success strategies and tactics.
- We then construct a formalized mentoring schedule creating systematic performance improvement.
- Admission is Extremely Limited.
- Differentiates those who are serious about their development.
- Easily recouped through increased professional and personal performance.
- 100% of the fee is required to begin the program (installments are accepted however mentoring doesn’t begin until complete payment is made).
- The fee is non-refundable with no exceptions.
- You may freeze the program at any time for two months and restart when you are ready.
- If no openings are available there is a “first come, first served” waiting list.